Friday, September 3, 2010

'Cuz I got a new life when I was just 352 days !

My life is just a story from movies! Most of the movie's characters are just me!

This one is Heyy Babyy!
When I was a kid I was drown in a bath tub. I almost died, family members were crying and left the hope.. doc said We are sorry we cannot save ur child but when the family was crying after few minutes my fingers moved and doctor took me to ICU again.. operation happened and yes a Miracle happened I was alive again :)
Recently I got to know the date was 5th September 1991 I was not even of 1 year. That's why from this very year I have started celebrating my birthday on 5th sept. as well..

Everyone is special But i'm a lil lil special !
One should never think that there life is a waste its not special. There is someone for you.. who will meet you once and make you feel special like never before.. Just wait for a write time!

Love and Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment