Friday, September 3, 2010

Something Everyone Thinks off!

- people say after a couple break up they cannot be friends again.. I say It may be true but I feel it can happen.. after a break up the couple can be friends like good friends..

- Live you dream everyday because one day for sure it will be completed!
When I was in 3rd class i dreamt of going to London studying there, I decided I will go fr my graduation but couldn't due to some reasons! but I'm studying in a college which is affilitated from a london universtiy..and I went to london on a scholarship trip! Too cool..
soo never let your dreams go..

- Don't feel you are not special because everyone is way too much special.(Many of my friends make me feel so special that I don't need anyone..)

- Its not really necessary that you have to be in a relationship..
[any question I will help you]

- Live as if you will die tomorrow, Love as if you gonna be with them forever.

- Just smile and make everyone special.. Be happy because ur smile is the reason for someone happiness.

- Never think you are alone.. you shadow is always there with you!

- Never trust anyone its not worth it.. [seriously thrice my best friends have broken my trust and I cannot be them again I have lost many friends just because I'm way to nice for them to handle]

- Just feel you are important..Don't let people take you for granted..

- Life is just about living and let living..

- don't do bad to others.. what shit they have done with you.. break ur heart, trust and what else.. Just remember the good moments they have spend with you!
You will love them all the way..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment